Some advantages that make mini food processor a must-have in your kitchen:
1) Mini food processors are very versatile: Mini food processors can be used for cuisines that range from cooking to baking. It can also be used for making homemade peanut butter and vegetable dips.
|Top||Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor (White), 3 Cup||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||KitchenAid KFC3516ER 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, Empire Red||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Cuisinart DLC-10SYP1 Food Processor, 7 Cup, White||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Ninja Food Chopper Express Chop with 200-Watt, 16-Ounce Bowl for Mincing, Chopping, Grinding, Blending and Meal Prep (NJ110GR)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor for Frozen Blending, Chopping and Food Prep with 48-Ounce Pitcher and 16-Ounce Chopper Bowl (QB900B), Silver||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System and Blender with Total Crushing Pitcher, Food Processor Bowl, Dough Blade, To Go Cups, 1500-Watt Base, Black||Prime||Buy Now|
|Top||Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Silver||Prime||Buy Now|
2) Food processors are easy to clean: Food processors are very easy to clean because all of the parts are dishwasher safe. A food processor also has very few pieces to clean.
3) Food processors are multipurpose: If you only make the occasional pie crust, you can use a mini food processor to make that. They help make homemade hamburger meat and homemade pasta sauce. A mini food processor can also be used to make homemade salsa and homemade hummus.
4) Minis work best: If you’re making a small batch of something that doesn’t need a large amount of power, then a mini is the best choice. It won’t use a large amount of energy when its power is used because it’s also very energy efficient.
5) Mini food processors are easy to store: Mini food processors are very compact and don’t take up a lot of space in the kitchen.
6) Mini food processors are easy to move: Food processor accessories like the dough blade and mini grinder make it easier to get things done without having to get out a full-sized food processor.
7) Mini food processors are easy to use: Food processors have been around for a very long time. They were invented centuries ago. Many of today’s mini food processors have been upgraded from the old models. They’re easier to use and more accessible for the amateur cook to learn.
8) You get more for your money: Although I’m not a professional cook, I find that mini food processors work very well for me. They’re also reasonably priced.
Some amazing foods that food processors can make:
1) Perfect mayonnaise: For those of us who like bolder flavors and thicker dressings, it’s easy to make homemade mayonnaise that tastes better than store-bought.
2) Fresh peanut butter: A true food lover loves nothing more than roasting peanuts and making their peanut butter. Too often, however, we find ourselves wanting it without the hassle of roasting and grinding. It’s not hard to make jars of peanut butter before you go to bed.
3) Homemade pastry cream: Pastry cream is one of my favorite desserts. It’s incredibly versatile, and it can be made without making a single separate egg! Not to mention, it’s easy enough that even a newbie could make it.
4) Fresh tomato salsa: Fresh, homemade salsa is the best. It’s a perfect topping for a cheese quesadilla or a hot dog. It’s a delicious addition to a potato or pasta salad. If you have kids, give them the task of picking out the ingredients from your backyard garden.
5) Tomato fondue: A fondue is a perfect party food to serve both adults and children. It’s traditionally served with bread, but it’s also great for dipping potato chips or tortilla chips. Making the fondue in the food processor means it’s even easier to make, and it takes much less time to clean up!
6) Hamburger meat: There are many reasons why you would want to grind your meat. It’s much fresher, and it’s also much healthier than buying ground beef. Now you can grind your own burger meat right in your mini food processor!
7) Spaghetti sauce: Homemade spaghetti sauce is easy to make, but it takes time. Making it in the food processor speeds up and simplifies this process.
8) Fresh salsa: Fresh salsas are best. Traditional salsa is often made with canned tomatoes and sometimes canned jalapeno peppers. It’s also typically made with far too much tomato, and it’s also usually served as a dip and as a salad topping. By making your salsa in the food processor, you can save yourself time on the chopping, and you’ll get a perfect consistency every time.
9) Fresh hummus: Hummus is one of the favorite appetizers of many people. It’s often made with canned garbanzo beans, but it just isn’t the same if you use canned beans instead of making them yourself. A food processor makes it much easier to make fresh hummus at home for yourself and your guests.
What can a food processor do that a blender Cannot?
The food processor can do more than just chop and grind. It can also blend, puree, and chop. A blender will only chop and grind because it does not have a blade for blending. You cannot put a blender in the dishwasher or soak it in a sink full of soapy water, so you might want to choose food processors over blenders if you’re going to use it regularly as well as cook with it frequently.
The difference between the two is how much space they take up on your counter. A food processor has a small footprint, while blenders often take up the entire counter and several inches beyond it.
A food processor is smaller than a blender, but it is still easier to use than a blender because of the smaller size and various chopping and grinding tools that come with it.
No kitchen is complete without a mini food processor. It’s an essential tool for making some of the tastiest foods that you will ever serve. You may not realize what you’re missing until you begin using one. Once you start, it will be tough to go back!
Q: Why do I need a food processor?
A: A mini food processor can do more than you might suspect! It is also great for defrosting frozen foods, grinding spices, and making fresh salsa.
Q: What type of food processor should I get?
A: The mini food processor you get will depend on what you plan to put it to use for. If you plan to make non-liquidy items, then a mini blender would be the correct type of appliance for your needs. If you plan to make many liquids and require a longer working time, then a mini food processor would be the right choice.
Q: Which is better for processing, a mini food processor or a blender?
A: A food processor is better for processing certain foods because it can do more than a blender. The mini food processor can grind and chop, while the blender will only chop or grind. Then there’s also the size factor that you have to consider.